|New Weapon Type|
- Ordnance – This type of weapon is so large that they can only be mounted onto the most stable of vehicles. They run from large battle cannons and huge plasma cannons to long range laser cannons and artillery. These weapons can only be fitted onto Treaded Ground vehicles, gunships, void fairing gunships, and Merchant Ships as Turrets.
|New Weapon Special Properties|
- Indirect (X)- This weapon is designed to shoot over long distances in a ballistic arc. This weapon may be fired at a target that is not in line of sight as long as they can be informed of it’s location and there is gravity. In this case, the weapon requires a Difficult (-10) Ballistic Skill or Intelligence test as a Full Action. Even on a hit, the weapon scatters 1d10m minus the firer’s Ballistic or Intelligence Bonus. On a miss, the shots scatter Xd10m, where X is equal to the value in parentheses. If another Explorer spends a Full Action to help steady the weapon the firer gains +10 to the test and misses only scatter Xd5m instead. You can never get an aim bonus firing this way. If equipped to a flyer, it cannot fire a weapon this way when in flight, it must be stationary on the ground. Any other modifiers may apply.
- Melta Property – All Melta weapons have this property. To show how Melta weapons have the most effect against vehicles, all Melta weapons gain Tearing when their target is within half range. This only effects machines and vehicles.
- Sniper – When using the Aim action, the Explorer gains an additional +10 bonus to their Ballistic Skill. For every two degrees of success you gain an additional 1d10 on the damage roll, up to a maximum of your Ballistic Skill Bonus. Additionally, if you score at least three degrees of success, double your Penetration on the attack. The Explorer can also make a Sneak check to remain hidden through the shot, if enough cover is around. If the target is unaware of the attack, they are allowed to make an Awareness test with a penalty equal to the successes of the Sneak check. Failure results in a Pinning test. Each time the Explorer fires from the same location, they take a cumulative a -10 penalty to their sneak checks.
- Variable Setting – Many las weapons can be set to fire stronger burst at the cost of expending more ammunition. Weapons with this quality can be set to Overcharge mode to deal +1 damage but at twice the ammunition expenditure. They can also be set to Overload mode for +2 damage and +2 penetration, but at four times the ammunition expenditure. This can only be used with standard charge packs.
|Altered Weapon Special Properties|
- Accurate – When taking the Aim action, the weapon gets an additional +10 to BS. When firing a single shot from a Basic weapon that has taken the Aim action, it deals an additional 1d10 for every two degrees of success, up to two additional dice. When firing a single shot from a Pistol weapon that has taken the Aim action, it deals an additional 1d10 if at least two degrees of success are rolled.
- Scatter – These weapons are intended to fire out a cone of small shrapnel at their target. When used, weapons with the Scatter property get an additional +10 BS to hit at Point Blank and score an additional hit for every two degrees of success up to your BS Bonus. At Short range, these weapons gain an additional +10 to BS. At long range and farther, AP is doubled against these attacks.